|Job Title||Marketing Rep|
|Location||Sonoma County, CA|
Under the general direction of the Regional Chief Operating Officer, the Marketing Representative will be overseeing business development and sales operations to ensure the attainment of established sales objectives.
The Marketing Representative may be assigned one or more duties. These duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Actively developing business relationships in any and all available markets; generating a network referral list.
- Identifies prospective direct clients and channel partners through telemarketing, direct mail, trade shows, networking, referrals, and additional appropriate means.
- Cultivates new prospect relationships, presents Falck Northern California business solutions to potential partners and their clients, negotiates within specific parameters, and completes the sale through close.
- Partners with executive management to drive business goals.
- Oversees lead control, funnel reporting, and customer satisfaction.
- Develops and manages sales and support programs to ensure achievement of annual objectives.
- Prepares and monitors sales forecast.
- Continually gathers and monitors information on competition and market trends.
- Oversees preparation of sales proposals and tools; participates in sales presentations.
- Understands and communicates information regarding company products, services, and policies and procedures.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of the healthcare/homecare industry product and sales information.
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required
The Marketing Representative may be assigned one or more additional duties. These duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Attends and participates in business/trade events as required.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Chief Operating Officer
- Attend all required team meetings.
- Remain informed of relevant economic conditions and situations and recommend to the Regional Chief Operating Officer any adjustments.
- Maintains a high profile as a knowledge mentor, motivator and lead by-example staff leader.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The individual in this position must possess the following qualifications:
- Four to Six years related experience in direct, EMS, home, or health care sales.
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
- Well-developed negotiation, project and account management skills.
- Clear comprehension of business processes and roles.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficient with Microsoft tools.
- Satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company’s Driving Policy.
The individual in this position must possess the following education requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/ or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Occasionally: Must have the ability to lift, carry and balance up to 15 pounds.
Frequently: Good manual dexterity, with the ability to perform all tasks related to the position of Business Development Associate.
Constantly: Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time, possess hand-eye-foot coordination and color recognition.
The individual in this position must be familiar with using the following equipment to perform the essential functions of this job.
Occasionally: Fax machine, copy machine, hole-punch, calculator, laminator, company vehicle.
Frequently: Computer, printer, telephone, cell phone, clock, binding machine.
Constantly: iPhone, Mapquest.
The working environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This individual occasionally works extended days outside of the normal business hours. The Marketing Representative frequently works independently and often engages in face-to-face and verbal contact with business clients.
Local travel approximately 85% of time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly visits ERs, ICUs and CCUs in addition to hospital floors and other pertinent medical facilities. As a result, hand sanitizer is used and recommended on a frequent basis.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The statements in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to the classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. This document in no way constitutes a contract of employment. Falck Northern California reserves the right to modify job descriptions, policies or any other procedural documents at any time, for any reason without prior notice.